Monday, April 8, 2024

Review: Summer Blues: Norma Elliot's Secret Journal #3 by Victoria Simcox


Summer Blues: Norma Elliot's Secret Journal #3 

by Victoria Simcox


Book 3, "Summer Blues," takes you on a journey through my escapades from last summer. Like before, it's a blend of life lessons and chats with God in my secret journal.Nope, not a perfect kid. Actually, the more I write in my journal, the more I see that I'm not really good at being perfect.This time, you'll find me dashing through my sprinkler resembling a zebra from fake tanning cream, daydreaming about baked chicken in the sweltering heat, stressing over puberty stuff, entering a singing contest, and loads more fun stuff.If you liked my first and second stories, ‘'Tis the Season’ and ‘Spring Fever,’ I'm totally hoping ‘Summer Blues’ brings you the same joy.Bye for now.  


My Take:

No comments:

Post a Comment